Tuesday 12 November 2013

Sport Day Ratwinit Bangkaeo#41

In Ratwinit Bangkaeo school, we have sport day on 6-8 November 2013.
My color is purple, or we can call Padungekgalak.
On sport day I and my friend in M.1/2-1/8 and 1/10 need to go to cheer grandstand.
Before sport day begin, we need to practice to sing a song on grandstand.
Senior in M.6 help us to practice. They're very fierce. 
They always said everyone must go to grandstand in the evening of everyday. 
I really don't like to go to practice because I need to shout, that make I have sore throat.

But on the sport day, we need to show and on that day I know that senior in M.6 want us to win. 
They are intend to practice us, they do every thing for us to win. 
So everyone in Padungekgalak do the best of us to win the competition to make M.6 be happy.

Although we can take the second place on the competition. 
We are very happy in that day and we can make M.6 be happy with us too.


And on this school we have many competitions about sports, cheerleader and grandstand.
I will not forget this sport day because this is the best sport day in my life.
I'm very enjoy on Sport Day.




No comments:

Post a Comment